1— Legislation on this website is authorised, and therefore has evidentiary value, only if it is published under the Legislation Revision and Publication Act 2002 (the Act). Legislation on this website that is published under the Act has the following statement appearing at the foot of each page:
- Published under the Legislation Revision and Publication Act 2002.
Before any reliance is placed on an authorised version of legislation on this website, you should check the date or dates for which that version was authorised.
2—Legislation that is not published under the Act and other material contained within this website is provided as a community service, for information only. If you choose to rely on such legislation or material, you do so at your own risk.
3—Legislation and other material on this website are subject to change without notice.
4—If you wish to rely on the legislation and other material on this website, you should independently verify its accuracy, currency or completeness.
5—No representation is made that a version of legislation that appears as a current version on this website is in fact current beyond the date specified in the document as the date of that version.
6—It is intended that legislation will be made available on this website according to the following time frames:
- new Acts and new subordinate legislation (included in the as enacted or as made legislation databases): within 2 working days;
- current versions incorporating new amendments or variations (included in the A-Z consolidation databases): within 6 working days.
However, these time frames may be affected from time to time by the number or complexity of amendments or by availability of staff.
7—The Government of South Australia, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this website;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this website or any linked website into another language;
- make no representations as to the availability of the website and the availability of websites linked from or to the website;
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the website and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use or any website linked to this website.
8—This website includes links to other websites.
9—These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with those terms and conditions.
10—All linked websites are linked "as is" and the Government of South Australia:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this website;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this website;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this website to those other websites.
11—If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this website you do so at your own risk.
If you find an error in the legislation or other material on this website, it would be appreciated if you would advise the Commissioner for Legislation Revision and Publication by email: firstname.lastname@example.org