The Bills available on this website are divided into 2 categories:
- Bills introduced or revived during the current session of Parliament ('current session Bills')
- archived Bills of previous sessions of Parliament ('previous session Bills').
This website does not indicate the status of Bills, e.g. whether they have been enacted, withdrawn or defeated or have lapsed at the end of a session.
Bills are only available for sessions of Parliament starting with the 4th session of the 50th Parliament (2005).
As a Bill progresses through Parliament, the following versions become available:
- As introduced into the first House of Parliament
- As passed the first House
- As received by the second House of Parliament
- As passed the second House.