This Copyright Notice applies to all content on this website (www.legislation.sa.gov.au) (“Website”) except the Excluded Content (to which paragraphs 10 and 11of this Copyright Notice applies). In this Copyright Notice, “State” means the Crown in right of the State of South Australia.
1. Copyright in the material and content presented on this Website, except the Excluded Content, is owned by the State of South Australia (“SA Content”).
2. The State supports and encourages the distribution of the SA Content on this Website.
3. With the exception of the Excluded Content, Piping Shrike, Royal Arms, other emblems of the State restricted by the Unauthorised Documents Act 1915, and material, intellectual property or devices protected by a trademark and/or subject to review by the State at all times, the SA Content of this Website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence (CC BY 4.0) (“CC 4.0 Licence”)
4. This CC 4.0 Licence allows you to share (copy and redistribute in any medium or format) and to adapt (remix, transform and build upon) SA Content, including for commercial purposes. The details of the relevant licence conditions and the legal code (the full licence) are available on the Creative Commons website.
Note: Creative Commons licences relate to copyright material, not to other forms of intellectual property. Some material accessible on or through this Website may not be available under a Creative Commons licence.
6. No permission to reproduce or use copyright material, including the SA Content, other than that expressly stated here, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this Website.
7. You are free to use copyright material available on or through this Website that is covered by a CC 4.0 Licence in line with the licence terms. You must keep this copyright notice on all material sourced from this Website, including the SA Content, and attribute the State of South Australia as the source of the material.
8. The content of this Copyright Statement may be updated from time to time without notice to users, and it is your sole responsibility and liability to return to this page on a regular basis to read any such updates.
Attribution of SA Content
9. In addition to the terms of the CC 4.0 Licence described above, use of SA Content is also subject to the following conditions:
- All SA Content sourced from this Website must be attributed using one of the following statements—
- If the SA Content has been changed—"Based on content from the South Australian Legislation website at [full date of download]. For the latest information on South Australian Government legislation, please go to www.legislation.sa.gov.au/."
- If the SA Content has not been changed—"Sourced from the South Australian Legislation website at [full date of download]. For the latest information on South Australian Government legislation, please go to www.legislation.sa.gov.au/."
- Additionally, SA Content sourced from this Website must be accompanied by the following disclaimer: "Despite any headers, footers or other markings, this legislation is NOT published under the Legislation Revision and Publication Act 2002. To access legislation that is published under the Legislation Revision and Publication Act 2002, please go to www.legislation.sa.gov.au/.".
Conditions of use of Excluded Content
10. The State reserves the right to change this Copyright Notice at any time (refer to paragraph 8) without notice to users, including to list new material or content which is “Excluded Content” to which the CC 4.0 Licence does not apply. Website users are encouraged to return to this page to ascertain whether certain copyright licence conditions apply to use of new content or material on this Website.
11. In this statement, “Excluded Content” means any new material or content which in this Copyright Notice is expressly stated as being excluded from the CC 4.0 Licence and to which separate licence terms apply as stated in this Copyright Notice. At this time, no content or material on this Website comprises “Excluded Content”.
12. For further information on the content available on this Website please refer to the Website's disclaimer.
13. Please contact this Website's Administrator if you have questions or requests relating to the use of the SA Content or the Excluded Content.